Live in beauty

I want to live in harmony.
In beauty. And by beauty I mean beauty of the smallest things.
Being surrounded by beautiful little things which make reality more bearable.
But also I want to collect them according to some hidden code of my own aesthetics 
which will make my little world complete and peaceful.



I want my closet to be harmonic. Expressing the idea of who I am.
I want to care about cosmetics I use. Food I eat. 
I want all my room to be perfectly organized. 
I want every single thing in my bag to be enchanting and chosen with care and love.

And then I also want my mind to be the same.
I want different thoughts and stories to be stored and arranged.
Movies I see, books I read, topics I research I want it all to create 
a complete whole. 
Different motifs, characters, occurrings, but it all belongs to my sense of beauty,
to my magical world which only takes inspiration from the reality
to create a dream I live in.

I don't want to reject reality.
I want to take from it all that is the best. 
Places, exhibitions, concerts, shops.

And of course my people that live there.
Firstly my favorite person.
Not the one I chose but the one that was chosen 
for me by destiny.
The one who was created as the part of me to share it all.

Then many different friends.
Ones that say "I know" and 
I don't need to explain anything to get their understanding.

This is what I want to achieve.
This is what being an eternal otome means to me.
This is what getting out from the rabbit whole 
which wasn't Wonderland would mean to me.

But sometimes





Me in my dream
A girlish mechanism
Can you hear me, my darling?
Of a music box
Me in my dream
In a picture book
(...)
目の前には魔法の馬車が止まって
あのこをいったいどんな世界へ
連れて行くのかしら?


Comments

Popular Posts