Memories, poems and cry in a dusk

Step by step thinking about my life.
Who I am, how I became who I am now.
It is not like the current me came out of nowhere.


I wonder if I do it because my life is going to the end
or maybe just the new phase is about to start...

I look at things I liked.
Things that were important for me.
And what do they mean now.
Things I was collecting,
I was playing with,
drawings I received from my friends, old concert tickets.



Was war das?
Eine Kranke? Eine Hexe?
Das was eine Fremde

Who was it?
Someone ill? A witch?
This was a stranger.

- I found written in my old notes.
I loved this quote from the Polish novel 
The stranger by M. Kuncewiczowa.
I was considering it a lot of times.
Who I am?
Am I ill? Witch?
Where do I come from?
Do I come from Mars?
Because wherever I go I feel like being a foreigner...



I also read my old stories, old poems.
I see the signs of the current me 
between words written many many years ago.
Some of them are too intimate
but a few examples.

As a teenager I was in a poetry club
and wrote quite a lot poems.
Some of them even got published.

My poem leaflet. Mirror reflection

The collection of poetry where my poems were included




I see my love for the things that do not exist, for utopia,
I see looking for perfectionism.
My idealism is floating in every poem.
The search for Platonopolis.
For blue roses of Novalis.
I see the kid who imagines world
as Louvre museum,
huge but with all walls left empty.
The kid feels obligated to fill them with beautiful paintings.
I see the junior high school kid
trying to create its own philosophy.
The belief in ideal love of two people
destined to be together
connected with souls
which with time I stopped believing in
but lately I experience in my own life.
I also see my strong religious belief 
which I have already lost many years ago.

I see loneliness.
The strongest one when I was among improper people.
I see the feeling of being different, strange,
permanent consciousness of not fitting in.


 Way to fulfillment

Firstly decisiveness 
in steps of curious tourist
as on a way toward paradise light
hidden deep in a tunnel

Fatigue extinguishes zeal
tempts with the thought of a rest
there are no stops
even though shadow of forest
surrounds the strengthless figure

Brightness of glade
strengthens the vigorous of steps for a while
goal still bathed in oneiric mist
moves like a horizon



The letter to thiefs 

You are taking me everything 
what I have
what I had
what I could have

Just leave me a drop of sorrow
shred of human feelings
bunch of emotions
let me tighten them in my hand
neutralisation reaction leave to chemists

Let me shiver
feel fear
even pain
Leave the source of life
But do not leave emptiness
because for emptiness
there is no place
or time


I like naked sadness.
I like crying in a dusk.

wrote 10 years old me...

Comments

Popular Posts